Are you details orientated? A quick learner? Can focus on the job at hand and enjoy working in a fun female environment? Than we want to hear from you!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and professional individual to work approx 5 hours per week (with the possibility of increased hours) either remotely or from our Sydney-based bridal studio.
Your responsibilities are many and varied including full control of the busy calendar – diary management, email enquiries, online bookings. You will be monitoring, reading and responding to emails and phone calls and you will directly liaise with customers, clients and bridal industry suppliers (both online and on the phone). You have the opportunity to work on styled photo shoots on location and in the studio, help with styling of gowns and accessories and assist with some social media strategy.
- Managing a busy and ever-changing bookings calendar
- Inbox and email management
- General customer relations
- Dealing with incoming queries and correspondence
- Data entry
- Document control, management and filing
- Inputting expenses and processing invoices
- Providing research relief when required
- General Ad-hoc duties
- Website updates where necessary
- Social media posting and strategy planning
- Preparing and posting gowns
Skills and Experience
- Previous professional services experience is preferred
- Previous Personal Assistant experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally and written
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Resilient with the ability to work autonomously
- Calm under pressure with the ability to multitask
- Professional approach
- Articulate, pro-active and responsible
- You are proactive, sharp and super detail orientated.
- You are confident, mature, discreet, diplomatic and discerning, you are friendly but strong and determined in your approach.
- You are solid as a rock, you are unflappable under pressure and emotionally stable.
- You don’t give up and are a natural problem solver, you keep working until you complete the task or find a solution.
- You are experienced and are responsive, you have worked for a business owner and understand their drive and personality.
- You are creative or have worked in a creative or entrepreneurial environment.
- You are tech savvy, proficient in office technology and social media.
If this sounds like you, than please apply by forwarding your CV together to email@example.com
- Please note we are only able to respond to those that meet our requirements. Thanks